New to HackRVA?
If it's your first time at hack.rva, start with this link.
The basics, what to do, where to go.
Social Media Communications
- This is used to announce things for the public, and to find new members.
- Our Facebook page is located here .
- Everything on Facebook is retweeted.
- Our twitter is hackRVA.
- Our G+ page is hackRVA.
Mailing List Communications
- These are our primary way of keeping in touch with other Hackrva Enthusiasts.
- Subscribe here.
- Facilities Team
- Technology and IT Infrastructure Team
- Equipment Training and Safety Team
- Workshop Team
- Marketing/PR Team
- Our New Location, as of March 2012!
- [UPDATED] 3D Printing
- Equipment requests wish list.
- Hacker Resources
- Potential Class Ideas
- Meeting Notes
- To do list
- Member Pages
- List of local tech groups
SPECIAL NOTICE: due to funkyness and random lame user-account creation, I'm killing the ability to create new accounts. If you would like an account set up, see me [Clint G.] at the next meeting. If I'm not there, post to the mailing list. I'll set up your account for you. I'll get Captcha going on this thing at some point in the future; til then, sorry for the inconvenience.
Need help figuring out how to edit the wiki? Check out this cheatsheet here!
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.